Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I HAVE A DREAM

Everytime I see the old video footage of Martin Luther King giving his, "I have a dream speech", it gives me goosebumps. It is inspiring to see a man with such great conviction.
I also have a dream. My dream is that everyone on this beautiful planet will one day know the true love of Jesus Christ; that they may feel his presence in every facet of their lives.
My dream came true when God called my name and pulled me out of the mud and cleansed me of the filth of my wretched existence.
It is now my priviliege and honor to write the words of my heart given to me through the Holy Spirit to encourage and inspire those who are in need of grace.
It is my intention to serve any and all who come upon this site and to freely give love as has been given to me from my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ "broke the yokes" of my life and freed me from the bondage of addiction and slavery of the flesh. It is only by God's grace that I am alive today and now in humble gratitude my intention is to serve all of you.
Please feel free to comment and leave any questions you have about the teachings of Jesus Christ or any other biblical questions you might have.
Furthermore, I would love to pray for you, so dont hesistate to leave your prayer requests as well. As I said, I am here to serve you!!
God's Word has the answer to all of our questions. His promises are true. His grace is sufficient. His love is beyond our understanding.
In closing, I give thanksgiving and all of the glory to God as I call upon his Spirit to lead us in humble obedience to His Word. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment